3-1-1 & City Services

311: Report or Request

The most expedient and effective way to alert the city of an issue is to file it online through Service Ottawa's 3-1-1 Centre. If action is not taken, or the issue requires follow up, you may want to loop in our office directly by emailing [email protected]

Reach out

Connect With Us
Sign up for updates
Invite Sean to an event

Connect with Sean